SEALING THE DEAL
Are you intimidated by legal agreements?
- Do you know how to protect your practice equity when you have other financial advisors servicing your clients?
- Do you know how to build an equity track that will keep your top performers around for a long time?
- Do you know why it’s important to have an entity that supports your practice operations and acts as an umbrella for your equity?
- Do you know how to create the right kind of employment agreements for your organization?
- Are you ready to put together agreements to acquire practices or sell your practice?
Acquisition Advisory (A2) can handle any or all of this.
We provide industry-specific agreements that can be customized to your unique situation and experts who can walk you through each step.
Just fill in the contact form below to get started!
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
“Working with Dynamic Directions has made a huge difference in our growth. We have become more focused on processes and how people fit into specific roles. It would be very difficult to achieve the results we have without their guidance. Most important is, they grow with us! That has been a key to our successful relationship.”
– Jay Woerdeman, Private Wealth Advisor, CEO, The Woerdeman Financial Group
“My decision-making skills have certainly increased over the past six months, and my optimism with where we are now as a team has not been this strong in a long time. I am grateful for the knowledge and experience.”
– Paula Dougherty, Private Wealth Advisor
“The number one thing D2 has helped me with is accountability. They make me think about the solutions that are necessary for myself personally, and for my entire practice and for my team.
The results have been wonderful and the investment in D2 is one hundred percent worth it.
– Ed Poach, Private Wealth Advisor, CEO, FORTIFY Private Wealth Management
“Our investment in coaching with D2 initially helped our team to appreciate our value to clients and to raise pricing and productivity while instilling the confidence to make strategic investments in staff and infrastructure to create a platform for growth.
Travis and the team have also been instrumental in working through staff challenges and offering a la carte advice to address growing pains and to make smart decisions around investments and practice acquisitions.
– Randy Perkins, CFP®, CRPC™, Private Wealth Advisor, Perkins-London Wealth Advisors
East Meadow, NY
“My coaching relationship with D2 has help me think differently than before. By thinking differently, I have been able to drive exponential growth while keeping work-life balance intact.”
– Scott Leibfried, Private Wealth Advisor, CEO, StackStone Wealth
“Dynamic Directions has helped me grow my business and understand it better. They have helped me stay on the cutting edge so I continue to do things very few advisors are doing. It has evolved from a mentor/mentee relationship to friendships. I value it very much both on the professional side and the personal side. D2 has answers to almost everything, and they’re always available for you.”
– Dan Gamm, Private Wealth Advisor, President, TW Financial Group
What’s the Right direction for You?
Whether you want to buy, sell, or need an agreement, fill in the form below so we can find out what extraordinary means for you.