Building an Extraordinary Life
And Practice for Financial Advisors
We help advisors double their revenue in three years or less with half the clients
Your business is growing
You’ve got the pains to show it
You’re an advisor with more questions than answers and more responsibilities than time. Does that sound familiar?
Are you wrestling with questions like these?
- Where do you find help to increase capacity while experiencing growth pains?
- What does it take to attract more of the right kind of clients?
- Where do you start when growth takes off and you need to recruit new advisors?
- When you’re ready to buy a practice, who can help with the overwhelming acquisition details?
- Where do you find the time to build an upgraded digital presence that you know you need?
- When you have tried to do everything on your own and it’s just not working, WHO can help you vault to the next level?
D2 helps entrepreneurial financial advisors answer these questions and solve these problems – resulting in an extraordinary life and practice.
What does extraordinary mean for you?
Here’s how we help you grow
One-on-one or group guidance to assess your business, build an action plan for growth, and execute the plan.
Your digital lobby is your first impression. We’ll help you build a better digital brand and drive online engagement to generate qualified leads.
Mergers & Acquisitions
One of the fastest ways to grow is buying another practice. Our experts can guide you through the entire process, from dream to dotted line.
Our online content distills our knowledge into modules you can complete on demand at your own pace.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
"My decision-making skills have certainly increased over the past six months, and my optimism with where we are now as a team has not been this strong in a long time. I am grateful for the knowledge and experience."
- Paula Dougherty, Private Wealth Advisor
“The number one thing D2 has helped me with is accountability. They make me think about the solutions that are necessary for myself personally, and for my entire practice and for my team.
The results have been wonderful and the investment in D2 is one hundred percent worth it.
- Ed Poach, Private Wealth Advisor, CEO, FORTIFY Private Wealth Management
“Working with Dynamic Directions has made a huge difference in our growth. We have become more focused on processes and how people fit into specific roles. It would be very difficult to achieve the results we have without their guidance. Most important is, they grow with us! That has been a key to our successful relationship.”
- Jay Woerdeman, Private Wealth Advisor, CEO, The Woerdeman Financial Group
“Our investment in coaching with D2 initially helped our team to appreciate our value to clients and to raise pricing and productivity while instilling the confidence to make strategic investments in staff and infrastructure to create a platform for growth.
Travis and the team have also been instrumental in working through staff challenges and offering a la carte advice to address growing pains and to make smart decisions around investments and practice acquisitions.
- Randy Perkins, CFP®, CRPC™, Private Wealth Advisor, Perkins-London Wealth Advisors
East Meadow, NY
“My coaching relationship with D2 has help me think differently than before. By thinking differently, I have been able to drive exponential growth while keeping work-life balance intact.”
- Scott Leibfried, Private Wealth Advisor, CEO, StackStone Wealth
“Dynamic Directions has helped me grow my business and understand it better. They have helped me stay on the cutting edge so I continue to do things very few advisors are doing. It has evolved from a mentor/mentee relationship to friendships. I value it very much both on the professional side and the personal side. D2 has answers to almost everything, and they’re always available for you.”
- Dan Gamm, Private Wealth Advisor, President, TW Financial Group
D2 has won multiple Franchise Consultant of the Year awards at one broker-dealer, and we work with more than 450 advisors and practices across the country, including:
- Barron’s Top 1,200 Advisors
- Barron’s Top 100 Women Advisors
- Forbes Best-in-State Advisors
- Forbes Top Next-Gen Advisors
Our clients manage more than $177M in revenue, and their Assets Under Management are more than $222.5B.
Meet Our Team
D2 features a coaching team of almost 20 Certified Master Coaches, industry experts, current and former award-winning advisors, and published authors. From individual guidance to group coaching to engaging presentations, our coaches offer expertise and wisdom as they help you drive RESULTS!
What’s the Right direction for You?
We help financial advisors build an extraordinary life and practice. Fill in the form below so we can find out what extraordinary means for you.